MICOPEIA’s "Elderberry, Echinacea & Wild U.S.A. Mushroom" Syrup
This holiday season, we are so excited to offer you this immune supporting product, and with the second COVID-19 winter upon us, don’t wait until after you or someone in your family catches a sore throat, cough or flu to begin thinking about your immune health.
Introducing MICOPEIA's "Elderberry, Echinacea & Wild U.S.A. Mushroom Syrup"!
A recipe that also includes organic and dried U.S.A. Grown and Sustainably Wild-Harvested Aronia Berries (Pacific Northwest), Chaga Mushrooms (Michigan) and Reishi Mushrooms (North Carolina) that were hand-picked by our family of farmers, direct from their local region during the Fall 2020 harvest season.
DIRECTIONS: Shake well before using. Take 1 tablespoon, 1 to 3 times daily. Can be taken directly, or mixed with water or juice.
Each MICOPEIA order comes with an illustrated "How to Use" guide.
What is MICOPEIA's "Elderberry, Echinacea & Wild U.S.A. Mushroom Syrup"?:
Before we had synthesized ingredients sold in over-the-counter pharmaceuticals, our great-grandparents and ancestors before us knew that one of nature's greatest gifts in helping us keep our immune systems supported were in Elderberries! Today medical professionals, from the legendary Dr. Sebi to Dr. Oz and CBS's THE DOCTORS, all agree on the potential immune boosting benefits of consuming Elderberries.
What makes MICOPEIA's "Elderberry, Echinacea & Wild U.S.A. Mushroom Syrup's" ingredients so special?
Elderberry: Elderberries are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that may boost your immune system. They could help tame inflammation, lessen stress, and help protect your heart too. Experts including Dr. Oz, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Dr. Sebi and CBS's THE DOCTORS have all recommend elderberries to potentially help prevent and ease both cold and flu symptoms.
- Echinacea: Considered to be a beneficial herb for immune support and respiratory health, Echinacea may also assist in overall digestive health and mental well-being. Those with autoimmune disorders and/or concerns have been known to avoid Echinacea. Our Echinacea Extract is made in-house, using certified organic and kosher dried Echinacea.
Chaga Mushrooms: A nutrient dense superfood, Chaga is potentially the only mushroom to contain low pH betulinic acid, exhibiting potential anti-tumor and tumor reducing benefits. Chaga has also been known to lower cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar, while helping to both fight inflammation and support the immune system.
- Reishi Mushrooms: Reishi is considered to be beneficial for overall heart and circulatory health, potentially helping to remove oxidative stress throughout the body.
- Aronia Berries: Aronia berries contain higher levels of antioxidants, ployphenois and anthocyanins than cranberries, blueberries, grapes and many other fruits. Studies have shown that antioxidants may help reduce the risk for cancer, heart disease, inflammation, diabetes, bacterial infections and neurological diseases in humans.
- Ginger: Potentially beneficial for respiratory health, ginger also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which can prevent cell damage and help ward off chronic disease.
- Lemon Peel: In addition to vitamin C, lemon peels are rich in calcium, potassium, B-complex vitamins, magnesium, iron, copper, and many other nutrients your body needs to stay healthy.
- Michigan Apple Cider Vinegar (raw, unfiltered): Apple cider vinegar may help kill harmful gut bacteria, while helping to lower blood sugar levels and manage diabetes.
- handcrafted in small batches using only certified organic and kosher ingredients
- vegan & vegetarian friendly recipe
- made in the USA
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Certified Organic and Kosher Dried Elderberries, Sustainably Wild-Harvested Chaga Mushrooms (Michigan, U.S.A.), Sustainably Wild-Harvested Reishi Mushrooms (North Carolina, U.S.A.), Certified Organic and Kosher Dried Echinacea, Certified Organic and Kosher Dried Aronia Berries, Certified Organic and Kosher Dried Ginger, Certified Organic and Kosher Dried Lemon Peel, Vegetable Glycerin (Vegan/Non-GMO/Soy-Free/RSPO Certified), Certified Organic and Kosher Apple Cider Vinegar (Michigan, U.S.A.)
Not recommended for children ages 2 and under!
THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT OR CURE ANY DISEASE. ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE STARTING A NEW DIETARY SUPPLEMENT PROGRAM.