Elderberry Immune Support Tea
4 In Stock
A favorite amongst the MICOPEIA Community, this flavorful, seasonal must-have tea blend is perfect for those giving consideration towards supporting their overall immune health.
Combing only certified organic and kosher dried herbs, this artisanal tea blend includes Elderberry, Echinacea Root, Siberian Ginseng, Astragalus, Wild Cherry Bark, Rose Hips & Ginger!
Directions: Add 1 tablespoon if the tea blend to 8 oz of hot/boiling water. Let simmer for 15 to 30 minutes. The longer you allow the tea to simmer in the hot water, the stronger your tea will be.
Ingredients: Elderberries, Echinacea Root, Siberian Ginseng, Astragalus, Wild Cherry Bark, Rose Hips & Ginger. All ingredients have been Certified as both Organic and Kosher.
For best results, use with a tea strainer.
What makes this tea blend so special?
- Elderberry: Elderberries are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that may boost your immune system. They could help tame inflammation, lessen stress, and help protect your heart too. Experts including Dr. Oz, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Dr. Sebi and CBS's THE DOCTORS have all recommend elderberries to potentially help prevent and ease both cold and flu symptoms.
- Echinacea: Considered to be a beneficial herb for immune support and respiratory health, Echinacea may also assist in overall digestive health and mental well-being. Those with autoimmune disorders and/or concerns have been known to avoid Echinacea.
- Astragalus: Beyond the immune-boosting, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effects, Astragalus is believed to prolong life and used to treat a wide variety of ailments, such as fatigue, allergies and the common cold. It's also used against heart disease, diabetes and other conditions.
- Wild Cherry Bark: Wild Cherry Bark has been used for colds, whooping cough, bronchitis and other lung problems. It is also used in cough syrups because of its sedative, expectorant, drying, and cough-suppressing effects.
- Rose Hips: Rose hip is the round portion of the rose flower just below the petals. Rose hip contains the seeds of the rose plant.
- The benefits of rose hips include immune system boost, lower cholesterol, relieve various respiratory conditions and also prevent cancer.
- Rose hips also contain a good amount of vitamin A, plus other important nutrients like vitamin E, vitamin K, manganese, calcium, potassium, and magnesium.
- Ginger: Potentially beneficial for respiratory health, ginger also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which can prevent cell damage and help ward off chronic disease.