Elderberry Immune Support Tea
23 In Stock
A favorite amongst the MICOPEIA Community, this flavorful, seasonal must-have tea blend is perfect for those giving consideration towards supporting their overall immune health.
Combing only certified organic and kosher dried herbs, this artisanal tea blend includes Elderberry, Echinacea Root, Siberian Ginseng, Astragalus, Wild Cherry Bark, Rose Hips & Ginger!
Contains 3.5 ounces / approximately 14-16 Tablespoons or 26-28 teaspoons
Directions: Add 1 - 2 teaspoons of the tea blend to 8 oz of hot/boiling water. Let simmer for 15 to 30 minutes. Allowing the tea to steep longer in the water and/or increasing to tablespoon serving sizes will make your tea stronger. Only increase to tablespoon servings when your body is comfortable consuming 1-2 teaspoon serving sizes.
Directions: Add 1 tablespoon if the tea blend to 8 oz of hot/boiling water. Let simmer for 15 to 30 minutes. The longer you allow the tea to simmer in the hot water, the stronger your tea will be.
Ingredients: Elderberries, Echinacea Root, Siberian Ginseng, Astragalus, Wild Cherry Bark, Rose Hips & Ginger. All ingredients have been Certified as both Organic and Kosher.
For best results, use with a tea strainer.
What makes this tea blend so special?
- Elderberry: Elderberries are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that may boost your immune system. They could help tame inflammation, lessen stress, and help protect your heart too. Experts including Dr. Oz, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Dr. Sebi and CBS's THE DOCTORS have all recommend elderberries to potentially help prevent and ease both cold and flu symptoms.
- Echinacea: Considered to be a beneficial herb for immune support and respiratory health, Echinacea may also assist in overall digestive health and mental well-being. Those with autoimmune disorders and/or concerns have been known to avoid Echinacea.
- Astragalus: Beyond the immune-boosting, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effects, Astragalus is believed to prolong life and used to treat a wide variety of ailments, such as fatigue, allergies and the common cold. It's also used against heart disease, diabetes and other conditions.
- Wild Cherry Bark: Wild Cherry Bark has been used for colds, whooping cough, bronchitis and other lung problems. It is also used in cough syrups because of its sedative, expectorant, drying, and cough-suppressing effects.
- Rose Hips: Rose hip is the round portion of the rose flower just below the petals. Rose hip contains the seeds of the rose plant.
- The benefits of rose hips include immune system boost, lower cholesterol, relieve various respiratory conditions and also prevent cancer.
- Rose hips also contain a good amount of vitamin A, plus other important nutrients like vitamin E, vitamin K, manganese, calcium, potassium, and magnesium.
- Ginger: Potentially beneficial for respiratory health, ginger also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which can prevent cell damage and help ward off chronic disease.
Did you know that each small batch of MICOPEIA’s all natural tea blends and/or tinctures has been handcrafted exclusively by MICOPEIA’s Founder?!
It’s true! Even though MICOPEIA has now grown to the point of bringing on team members to help with labeling and packaging our products, every small batch of tea and/or tincture is still exclusively handcrafted by MICOPEIA’s Founder; for this reason, all items are shipped within 2 to 14 business days of when an initial order is placed, no matter which shipping method is chosen at checkout. Products will ship any day of the week, except for Sunday. WE DO NOT OFFER OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!
For example: If an item is ordered on Monday, the earliest it would be shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) would be the same week’s Wednesday.
During busy times (seasonal holidays, Mother’s & Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, etc), please anticipate the longer processing time of up to 14 business days.
ALL ORDERS CONTAINING A PREORDER ITEM WILL SHIP TOGETHER WHEN THE PREORDER ITEM IS READY TO SHIP! If you would like your in-stock item(s) BEFORE your preorder item, please place them as separate orders!
Your products will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class Package (depending upon which service is chosen at checkout), and after your order ships, you will receive an email and/or text notification(s) where you can track the status of your delivery.
First Class Package - Packages sent via First Class Package take 2-7 days to arrive to the customer. This does NOT include the 2-14 business days processing time prior to shipment that it may take to package your order and have it picked up by USPS.
Priority Mail - Packages sent via Priority Mail take 1-3 business days to arrive to the customer. This does NOT include the 2-14 business days processing time prior to shipment that it may take to package your order and have it picked up by USPS.
The "Immunity & Longevity Tonic" is shipped via UPS Ground.
Domestic customers will receive a USPS Priority tracking number, once their shipment has been sent. Please use the tracking number provided to you to track your shipment at www.usps.com.
Should your package be lost or stolen while in the care of USPS or UPS, MICOPEIA cannot be liable, BUT we will do everything that we can to both work with you and the United Stated Postal Service or UPS, to retrieve your package. Once the package has left our shop and has been recorded as received at USPS or UPS, if there are shipping delays, a missed delivery and/or the package has been delivered to the wrong address/box, we ask that you please contact the shipping company for further assistance in retrieving your package, as your local mail carrier will be of best assistance at that time! We are very happy to share that in the rare instances this happens, USPS and UPS has always located the package for our customers!
Unfortunately, replacement orders by MICOPEIA will not be provided if lost, damaged, stolen or undeliverable by USPS or UPS.
If your package has been returned to sender/MICOPEIA because of a wrong and/or insufficient address, please contact us. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that a proper addresses is provided and to contact us to resend the shipment.
MICOPEIA does NOT offer international shipping at this time.
If you are having problems tracking your shipment, please email us at info@MICOPEIA.com, to request your tracking number.
Due to the nature of COVID-19 and Monkey Pox, MICOPEIA will NOT be accepting any bottle and/or product returns at this time, to respect the health and safety protocols for both our team members and customers. We encourage all of our community members and customers to recycle and/or reuse our product bottles and/or packaging, whenever possible!