50 In Stock
- Our premium Palo Santo was respectfully and sustainably harvested in Ecuador. MICOPEIA only works with suppliers who utilize ethical, fair trade, and sustainable practices.
- Palo Santo, when burned, has a unique aroma that can help deepen spiritual moments of meditation and contemplation.
- Our Palo Santo sticks come from trees that die naturally. During this decomposition process, the tree is compressed, secreting its oil and acquiring its medicinal and aromatic properties. The tree remains uncollected for three to four years. Cutting a Palo Santo tree without the decomposition process won’t result in the same benefits.
- Latin American shamans mainly used Palo Santo in their religious and spiritual rituals as a tool to bring good luck, ward off any signs of negativity, and as a means of getting a better spiritual connection.
- Each Palo Santo stick is approximately 4inches long, and each order comes with a detailed history of Palo Santo and instructions for use
Did you know that each small batch of MICOPEIA’s all natural tea blends and/or tinctures has been handcrafted exclusively by MICOPEIA’s Founder?!
It’s true! Even though MICOPEIA has now grown to the point of bringing on team members to help with labeling and packaging our products, every small batch of tea and/or tincture is still exclusively handcrafted by MICOPEIA’s Founder; for this reason, all items are shipped within 2 to 14 business days of when an initial order is placed, no matter which shipping method is chosen at checkout. Products will ship any day of the week, except for Sunday. WE DO NOT OFFER OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!
For example: If an item is ordered on Monday, the earliest it would be shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) would be the same week’s Wednesday.
During busy times (seasonal holidays, Mother’s & Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, etc), please anticipate the longer processing time of up to 14 business days.
ALL ORDERS CONTAINING A PREORDER ITEM WILL SHIP TOGETHER WHEN THE PREORDER ITEM IS READY TO SHIP! If you would like your in-stock item(s) BEFORE your preorder item, please place them as separate orders!
Your products will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class Package (depending upon which service is chosen at checkout), and after your order ships, you will receive an email and/or text notification(s) where you can track the status of your delivery.
First Class Package - Packages sent via First Class Package take 2-7 days to arrive to the customer. This does NOT include the 2-14 business days processing time prior to shipment that it may take to package your order and have it picked up by USPS.
Priority Mail - Packages sent via Priority Mail take 1-3 business days to arrive to the customer. This does NOT include the 2-14 business days processing time prior to shipment that it may take to package your order and have it picked up by USPS.
The "Immunity & Longevity Tonic" is shipped via UPS Ground.
Domestic customers will receive a USPS Priority tracking number, once their shipment has been sent. Please use the tracking number provided to you to track your shipment at www.usps.com.
Should your package be lost or stolen while in the care of USPS or UPS, MICOPEIA cannot be liable, BUT we will do everything that we can to both work with you and the United Stated Postal Service or UPS, to retrieve your package. Once the package has left our shop and has been recorded as received at USPS or UPS, if there are shipping delays, a missed delivery and/or the package has been delivered to the wrong address/box, we ask that you please contact the shipping company for further assistance in retrieving your package, as your local mail carrier will be of best assistance at that time! We are very happy to share that in the rare instances this happens, USPS and UPS has always located the package for our customers!
Unfortunately, replacement orders by MICOPEIA will not be provided if lost, damaged, stolen or undeliverable by USPS or UPS.
If your package has been returned to sender/MICOPEIA because of a wrong and/or insufficient address, please contact us. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that a proper addresses is provided and to contact us to resend the shipment.
MICOPEIA does NOT offer international shipping at this time.
If you are having problems tracking your shipment, please email us at info@MICOPEIA.com, to request your tracking number.
Due to the nature of COVID-19 and Monkey Pox, MICOPEIA will NOT be accepting any bottle and/or product returns at this time, to respect the health and safety protocols for both our team members and customers. We encourage all of our community members and customers to recycle and/or reuse our product bottles and/or packaging, whenever possible!